Lead Generation Specialist
BiPAD® Surgical is seeking a full-time Lead Generation Specialist, who will prospect, qualify, and generate new sales leads to support the company and marketing department's efforts. This candidate must be a highly motivated, self-starter who is able to identify and develop new business prospects from multiple sources including but not limited to inbound marketing leads, prospect lists, discovery, and individual research. A dynamic personality with a drive to reach decision-makers is essential. This position reports to the Director of Sales and Chief Executive Officer.
Outbound Lead Generation - Prospecting and Qualifying (60%)
• Identify, research, and qualify leads at target hospitals with the objective of reaching the key decision-makers.
• Make introductions and establish follow-up meetings with O.R. Managers, Surgeons, and other medical decision-makers over the phone.
• Manage data for new and prospective clients within the CRM system, ensuring all communications are logged,
information is accurate, and documents are attached, as well as reporting and follow-up activities that meet BiPAD’s requirements.
• Develop new business via the established channels (telephone) and mass communication such as email and social media to introduce BiPAD and identify appropriate buyers within our target market.
• Follow up on leads and conduct research to identify additional potential prospects.
• Build and cultivate prospect relationships by initiating communications and conducting follow-up communications to move opportunities through the sales funnel.
• Work with the CEO, Acting Director of Sales, and the Sales Support Managers to develop and grow the sales pipeline to consistently meet revenue goals.
Inbound Lead Generation - Qualifying leads and Directing follow-up (40%)
• Follow up and qualify inbound leads from the website, in-bound calls, eblasts, and tradeshows, ensuring that they align with BiPAD’s requirements.
• Immediately hand off inbound leads that are identified as high profile or strategic.
• High School Diploma and or 4-year college degree in Marketing, Business, or related field.
• A minimum of two (2) years of experience with Lead Generation or Sales Development.
• Experience in Medical devices, Pharmaceutical, or Healthcare Industries.
• Strong customer relationship-building skills with specific ability to identify and escalate sales opportunities over the phone (selling of products or services through the telephone). Must be able to reach potential and existing customers directly by phone to encourage them to buy.
• Excellent organizational, communication, presentation, and customer service skills, with the ability to interact with individuals at all levels of an organization.
• Strong Microsoft skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and CRM a plus
Compensation: Commensurate with qualifications and experience
Hours: Monday to Friday, 40 hours a week
To Apply: Submit cover letter and resume to:
Posting date: April 5, 2021
Application Deadline: Until filled
BIPAD® Surgical is an Equal Opportunity Employer
GROW WITH BiPAD®
Help change lives, apply to join the BiPAD® team.